At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Please note: This is a freelance part-time position with possibility to work remotely -within Europe- or from our HQ office in Stockholm. To better collaborate with the rest of the marketing team, you should be based close to the CET time zone.
What we offer
The Demand Generation team at Tink is responsible for generating awareness and demand on all our markets, in both external channels (SEO, ppc, social media, email etc.) as well as making sure tink.com tells a compelling story, with great design and structure. With tink.com being the first ‘owned’ touch point for our customers, prospects and other stakeholders, it needs to perform at a high level in terms of conversion rates, but also page speed, and user friendliness for web editors
- Plan and develop new features for tink.com to continuously improve the user experience in order to increase engagement and number of sign ups
- Maintain the website
- Take things from idea to reality
- Collaborate with the Product owner and the UX designer to create a truly delightful web experience
What we look for
- Proficiency in React and state management in React, like React hooks or React Redux
- Experience with Static Site Generators is a plus
- Passion for writing clean and testable code
- Experience with different CMS platform (Experience with Contentful is a plus)
- Experience with content modeling and executing scripted content migrations is a plus
- Experience working with REST APIs and GraphQL
- Experience working with technical SEO
Who we are at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!