At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionize the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
We are here to radically change the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone, from big banks and fintech to startups, to build the future of financial services across Europe. But we are far from done. Tink is at the forefront of the Open Banking trend and we keep pushing what good looks like in the industry.
Tink is trusted by some of the largest players in financial services. Today, Tink technology is used by companies like Paypal, American Express, BNP Paribas, and Avanza. Read more about our services and how they are used here.
What you'll do:
- You will help us to drive our open banking products in a reliable and fast way to different markets
- Together with your team you will deploy software multiple times per day
- Work with our technologies such as AWS, Cassandra, Memcached, Bazel, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Docker, gRPC, and MySQL, and all our microservices run on Kubernetes
Who you are:
- We’re looking for candidates both at the start of their careers as well as candidates who have a few years of experience based in Stockholm. We provide visa sponsorship when needed
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Java, Python or Go
- You are curious and eager to learn
We can offer you challenges within the areas of Connectivity, Payments, Aggregation, and many more.
Connectivity teams create software agents integrating data from 3400+ financial institutions. They ultimately focus on continual service improvements and enable real-time transactions and payment processing all around Europe and provide seamless authentication flows. Tink, is one of the first companies in Europe to initiate payments through open banking, so Payments day-to-day work often means solving problems for which there’s no blueprint. While Aggregation stores, refreshes and displays aggregated data from the thousands of financial institutions we connect to. With this data, we build products and APIs to solve problems like account aggregation, account verification, balance checks, and we support other Tink products.
Send us your application and we will tell you more about the teams!
Feel free to attach links to your Github account or anything else you feel we should know about. We're happy to tell you more about each product area!