Engineering – Stockholm
We are data-driven banking.
Tink enables banks and financial institutions to become data-driven through smart, precise, future-proof technology. From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - we deliver personal, intelligent financial experiences.
About the role
The Data Engineer is a key player forming data pipelines cross products in Tink’s fast-growing and sustainable journey to democratize financial data. You will bring your expertise and knowledge within data engineering to make sure data can be analysed by both customers and other developers.
There is little done in this area so far at Tink, hence giving you a opportunity to shape solutions and implementations at an early stage.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines, optimized for scaling.
- Test, maintain and iteratively improve such pipeline.
- Work together with product teams, enabling them to make the most out of their data.
- Experience working with data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and analytic tools.
- Experience with data processing software, such as Spark, Hadoop, Hive, BigTable, and Cassandra.
- Experience with data modeling and data storage techniques.
- Experience in systems development in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python, Go.
How we work
Tink is an engineering and product company at heart. We look for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle whatever problem. As an engineer at Tink, you will work in a specific team critical to Tink’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our colleagues to be versatile, enthusiastic and display leadership qualities to tackle new problems across the board as we continue to push our product forward.
Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB. Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness. Tink has raised over 250 million SEK in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 15 to over 120 people.