At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new iteration of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
In Engineering Foundations we create the Developer Platform that Tink’s 200+ engineers use everyday, and we make sure Tink can scale in a reliable and performant way.
The teams in Engineering Foundations have ownership of common infrastructure allowing teams to focus on shipping business features. Our problem domains range from message queues and observability to exposing APIs to the internet, building and testing our services as well as providing a stable and flexible runtime environment or scalable data stores.
We are now looking for a Product Manager who can help lead our delivery, manage stakeholders, impact our strategy, synchronize deliverables across teams and evangelize on how to best implement our services. Working with our teams, you will play a critical role in making sure Tink’s engineers have a great toolbox.
Even though we are separated into teams, Tink is still a true start-up and one big team where everyone’s opinion is valued. We believe that the best way to grow as individuals is to grow as a team. We place a lot of value in teams with diverse opinions, skillsets and experiences, we believe this helps our teams thrive and make the best possible decisions.
In this role you will:
- Be part of a domain that designs, builds and operates a platform which will allow Tink’s engineers to ship at high speed with stability.
- Work to gain a deep understanding of the needs of your stakeholders - that being other engineering teams at Tink.
- Work side by side with your team members, other product teams and stakeholders to ensure reaching the set milestones/goals
- Run some of the team's day-to-day activities, from retros to stand-ups, refinements and plannings.
- Communicate overall status to stakeholders
- Bring structure to chaos
- Help create and define the long-term vision and roadmap for your domain
Wishlist of the things we hope to see in you:
- Experience as a product manager / product owner in an agile environment or a strong will to grow into this role
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders in a complex ecosystem
- A background in software development and/or operations
- You seek pragmatic solutions and balance quality and time to delivery depending on the situation
- Experience with creating and managing roadmaps and backlog prioritization
- A good communicator
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!