At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Tink is trusted by some of the largest players in financial services. Today, Tink technology is used by companies like Paypal, Kivra, BNP Paribas and Avanza. Read more about our services and how they are used here.
The mission of the Console team at Tink is to make the developer experience best in class. The team is responsible for the customer journey from signup all the way to monitoring the roll out and success of the integration. The core product is the Tink Console which manages customer access to the Tink Platform and an entire suite of products. We take pride in our focus on testing, collaboration and a great team spirit.
The team has new challenges on an ongoing basis. How to integrate with new and existing products? How do we deliver the best experience for our customers?
This role is for you who are a Full Stack Engineer or a Backend Engineer who is curious to learn more about frontend and wants to become the mythical Full Stack Developer.
What you'll do
- You will have a great opportunity to build customer-facing features both on the frontend and the backend.
- Work with modern state-of-the-art tooling like React + TypeScript on the frontend, and Go + BigQuery + GRPC APIs on the backend.
- Drive projects and cooperate a lot with other teams at Tink together with our designer and product manager.
Who you are
- You are an experienced Engineer who is passionate about building solutions to millions of people.
- You have knowledge about cloud infrastructure setup, Kubernetes and AWS.
- You live in Sweden and we can provide visa sponsorship if needed.
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!