At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
As a Support Productivity Engineer you will work in the Productivity team in Tink Support. As a team, you ensure that Tink Support works as efficiently and effectively as possible, so that we maximise the value we deliver for our customers.
As a support organisation, we constantly iterate in order to enhance efficiency and optimise how we work. Tooling and automation help us to avoid toil and to deliver consistent results. Now we’re looking for a colleague to help us develop our tooling further and to enhance our automation effort to meet the needs of our growth.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, flexibility and creativity are essential above all else. The problem space is broad and varied. You need to be interested in details as well as overarching solutions.
More specifically, we think that:
- You want to take full ownership of problems and solutions from end-to-end
- You collaborate with your team to identify possibilities, explore different ways forward and deliver working solutions
- You enjoy close collaboration with the users of your products and solutions
- You can thrive as the go-to software engineer in a team of specialists each with different competencies
- You have a Computer Science or similar degree, or the relevant work experience with software development
What you will do
- Develop and maintain support software and tools
- Enable Tink Support teams to use tools in ways that suit their ways of working
- Optimise existing processes so that they function even better, and fix processes that are not working as they should
- Identify things that can be automated, then implement solutions accordingly
- Work with key stakeholders within the support organisation and across the company
- Have fun creating new things and seeing your ideas come to life
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!