At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it
How you'll be part of changing an industry
The security vision of Tink is to “make sure that our customers and our own employees trust that Tink secures their data better than what their bank does”. The aim is not a perception of trust, but real, verifiable trust. And yes ... we are well aware that for a company to gain the trust of its own employees (who actually know all the “unseen” details of how data is stored, accessed, processed and protected), this is a much harder task. But challenging existing ideas and suggesting innovative solutions is part of Tink's values & DNA and we in the security domain do not shy away from such challenges.
What we look for
We are now looking for an Information Security specialist who will make sure that not only do we have the correct and sufficient processes and tools in place but openly and clearly communicate them to our internal stakeholders and external customers and auditors. As an information security specialist, you need to be able to translate high level requirements to technical specifications and the other way round, document your work and communicate it in an educational and approachable way, and thus drive organisational security improvements by doing so.
- Drive the compliance to Tink’s Information Security Management Framework (i.e., our security policies, procedures and standards) internally
- Evaluate and improve Tink's ISMS
- Communicate Tink's security posture and modern approach to security to our customers
- Serve as an expert in Tink’s Information Security capabilities, solutions, policies, procedures and standards; both internally and externally
- Conduct third party assessments of partners, software vendors and SaaS apps
- Support in security reviews and audit activities (e.g., ISO27001)
- Experience working with Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) & Risk Management
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- High ethical standards
- You see security as a business enabler not as a step in the compliance process
- You care about giving real, tangible advice/recommendations instead of fluffy, pompous and pretentious InfoSec jargon when interacting with colleagues
- You love to share and document your thoughts and knowledge for others to benefit from
Nice to have
- Experience with ISO/IEC 27001, PCI/DSS or other information security standards
- Experience with implementing the EBA guidelines on outsourcing
- Experience from working in a DevOps and cloud-only environment
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning and organisational skills
Your future team
We are a group of security professionals from 10 different countries and 4 different continents. We are all passionate about what we do and we do not settle for mediocrity. We have a strict NO-BS policy and we like challenging each other. We do not look or think how great our CV looks and we only look at what we can learn and how we can help each other grow as individuals and professionals.
How we work
We are a tech company, one that’s modern, approachable, agile and always looking for a better way of doing things. We work in small teams that have full ownership of our services from idea, design and implementation to operations and maintenance. This brings responsibility, creativity and motivation as you will have a big part in developing both existing and future products. It gets you closer to the end product and makes you proud of what you have accomplished with your impact.
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!