At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Senior Business Development Manager
As a result of continued high growth, we are now looking to find a Senior Business Development Manager to drive business development in Italy. Together with the team you will play a vital role in fully establishing Tink as the number one player in the Italy.
You will be positioned as an expert in open banking and the transformation that banks and financial institutions are going through. As a Senior Business Development Manager you will build our customer portfolio in Italy and drive innovation with our partners and ultimately bring financial happiness to our customers’ and their end users. As a crucial member of Tink’s Business Development Team, you will help design and execute the team’s sales and growth strategy.
This position is an opportunity for someone who wants to build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading European financial institutions.
What you will do
- Build our customer portfolio by driving sales activities in Italy
- Build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading financial institutions and FinTech companies
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders at potential customers and turn them into Tink ambassadors
- Lead workshops and meetings with key customers to identify customer needs and match them with Tink's offering
- Plan and drive the sales process from initial contact all the way to contract signature
- Attend and speak at conferences and events
What we're looking for
- 8+ years work experience
- Ability to manage client contacts on senior level
- Experience from finance, tech or other complex environments
- Preferably background from Business Development at a SaaS/tech company
- Experience in managing contract negotiations
- Strong people skills and ability to adapt to different stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills, fluent in English and Italian
- Entrepreneurial and gets things done
- Likes to find innovative, smart solutions to new problems
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Strong collaborator
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!