At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Mission of Payments
If money makes the world go around, we are the ones actually making the money go around! Our mission is to allow customers to initiate payments from any account, at any bank to their own service in a fast and seamless way.
We are now looking for a Strategy Manager with a focus on our Payments vertical, to shape and execute the commercial agenda. The strategy team is responsible for driving the continued near and long term growth of the Payments business. The team’s responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning
- Discovery / exploratory work on new product or market initiatives
- Execution / driving growth by owning or supporting high priority initiatives across: product expansion, go to market and commercialisation, strategic customer / partnership commercial opportunities
As a Strategy Manager who will work closely with Product, Sales, Marketing and Senior Management to help the business scale into a leading open banking payments provider. The Strategy Manager will own specific initiatives / projects within Tink, as well as contributing to strategic planning and other long-term strategic workstreams.
- Support strategic planning
- Own discovery / exploratory projects on new product / market initiatives
- Own execution of high priority initiatives for the business
What we are looking for
- 2 - 4 years in a top tier strategy consultancy (ideally financial services focused) or strategy / strategic business development experience in a high growth technology company
- Graduate of top tier university
- Strong logical reasoning and creative thinking skills with a quantitative aptitude
- Curious and detail orientated - you take pleasure in going deep into complex topics
- Collaborative and enjoy working with people from different backgrounds and skills sets
- Pragmatic, hands-on, and results orientated
- Self starter and confident to take on new challenges
- Bonus if you have previous experience in / working with a high growth startup
- Bonus if you have worked in Payments or Fintech
For this role we are looking for someone who is based in either Stockholm or London.
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!