At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Tink is trusted by some of the largest players in financial services. Today, Tink technology is used by companies like Paypal, Kivra, American Express and Avanza. Read more about our services and how they are used here.
We have a very exciting time ahead of us where we will focus on our scale-up phase within Europe. This position is for you who are looking for a full-time or part-time position as a Talent Sourcer. We look forward to meeting you!
What you'll do:
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Find and engage with candidates using different channels such as LinkedIn and Github.
- Help with the recruitment in fields such as Engineering, Product, Sales and Marketing
- Build pipeline and actively engage in diversity recruiting strategies
- Communication to candidates regarding our culture, benefits and hiring process to engage and sure candidates interest
- Assess candidates in early stages to qualify the best talent to our ongoing searches
Who you are:
- You have a general interest in people
- Multi-tasking team-player
- You have full professional proficiency in English
- You have or are completing a degree in Business, HR or similar field
- Previous experience from talent sourcing and recruitment is a plus
Your future team:
You will be joining a team of 6 people located in both Stockholm and Warsaw. All of us are working in different recruitment-areas but are still working closely together and love to share knowledge with each other. We value communication, collaboration and honesty. We care for each other and we have fun together! As we work from different locations, and with a hybrid style of work we make sure to keep each other in the loop and have regular check-in within the team.
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!