Junior Project Manager
We are data-driven banking.
Tink enables banks and financial institutions to become data-driven through smart, precise, future-proof technology. From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - we deliver personal, intelligent financial experiences.
Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB. Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness. Tink has raised over 250 million SEK in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 15 to over 130 people.
PSD2 requires all banks in the EU to provide APIs that enable third parties such as Tink to Aggregate financial data and Initiate payments - this, alongside other market developments, provides an unparalleled opportunity for the European banking industry. As we are continuing to grow our geographic presence across Europe we are looking for a Junior Project Manager that will work closely with-, pave the way for and provide support to our Product teams in gaining access to APIs provided by the hundreds of banks across the EU.
In this role you will:
- Have responsibility for driving and coordinating the work necessary for Tink to gain access to PSD2 APIs from banks across all EU
- Be the key contact person towards all banks in EU that Tink wishes to integrate with
- Work closely with our Aggregation and Payment teams to ensure that we are prioritising gaining access to the right banks on the right markets
- Ensure that we keep track of and have structure for our development teams to use our API access
- Keep track of banks launching PSD2 APIs across the EU
Who you are:
- 2+ years of working experience, ideally in the are of project management and technical project coordination
- You are well structured and organised
- You are independent and enjoy driving initiatives that you have responsibility for
- You see yourself standing behind and supporting Tink’s ambition to change the future of banking