Product Director - Aggregation and Payments
The rails and brains of open banking.
Tink is the best way to connect to banks across Europe and quickly build smart, personalised and delightful financial services.
From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - we help you deliver a more personal, intelligent financial experience to your users.
Today, our technology is transforming banks and countless customer experiences across Europe. Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB.
Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness.
Tink has raised over €80 million in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 30 to over 150 people.
Tink's Aggregation and Payment products represent the core of Tink's product offering - and they provide foundation for our Enrichment, PFM and other (upcoming) products. In the last year we have been investing aggressively into growing our market coverage and went from only having presence in Sweden to being live in 10 EU markets. As we are continuing to grow our geographic presence we are looking for an experienced product leader that will take responsibility for growing our pan-European coverage and expansion of our Payment offering.
The Product Director will be overlooking two multi-disciplinary teams that are delivering the Aggregation and Payment products, currently consisting of 25 team members (including engineers, analysts & two product managers) and that are expected to more than double in the next 12 months.
In this role you will:
- Have responsibility for strategy and long term vision of the two product teams that are delivering our Aggregation and Payment initiation products today.
- Drive key decisions on new product initiatives - from market launches to major product developments
- Lead the scaling of our Aggregation and Payment Initiation teams and products
- Have deep understanding of the market developments, trends and competitors
- Guide, mentor and support product managers in your teams
- Be the counterpart for Tink's Engineering Managers, ensuring full alignment and efficient ways of working within the engineering and product organisation
Who you are:
- You have intimate knowledge of and passion for the financial technology domain and are familiar with PSD2 and the overall payment market landscape
- 5+ years of experience in the product domain and have experience with leading others
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams and have ideally experienced rapid growth earlier in your career
- You have passions and follow them - it does not matter whether it’s working with numbers, knowledge of the fintech domain, design or DIY home projects - we love people who have ambitions and persistence to achieve great things
- You see yourself standing behind and supporting Tink’s ambition to change the future of banking
How we work
Tink is an engineering and product company at heart. We look for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle whatever problem. As an engineer at Tink, you will work in a specific team critical to Tink’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our colleagues to be versatile, enthusiastic and display leadership qualities to tackle new problems across the board as we continue to push our product forward.
Even though we are separated in teams, Tink is still a true start-up and one big team where everyone’s opinion is valued. It’s not uncommon that we all sit together and workshop on the next feature design on a Friday afternoon, and build prototypes and ship beta versions the week after. There is a great degree of freedom within your team and you are solely responsible for what you do and your time. This is a perfect time to join Tink and put yourself in one of these small, growing and creative teams.