At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Are you looking for a challenge where you get to combine your technical expertise with a commercial people facing role? Would you like to be a key member of our Paris office, where you not only help us grow our customer portfolio, but also can impact our overall roadmap and the direction Tink is moving towards?
We want the new Solutions Architect to play a vital role in placing Tink firmly on the map as the number one open banking platform in France. Entering the team you will play an important role in continuing to establish Tink in the market - it’s a unique opportunity to have a significant impact on our continued journey in the open banking and fintech space in France and Europe as a whole.
As Solutions Architect, you will be our technical product expert and an important stakeholder within the Tink organization. Your day-to-day activities will include meeting with large corporate banks, as well as fintech unicorns and startups, to help them understand how they can integrate the Tink platform into their organisation and create value with our products.
Since you will be in a customer-facing role, you will also be able to impact Tink’s overall delivery roadmap together with our developers and product managers. They will rely on you to source insights from our customers into our organisation.
- Day to day collaboration with external stakeholders. You will be responsible for educating large financial institutions, as well as fintech startups, on how Tink can create value for them
- Being the source of Technical and Product expertise and advisory to clients, colleagues and prospects in France
- Advise customers on best-practice solutions for their use cases
- Support the entire sales process from project qualification, to RFI/RFP and solution architecture workshops
- Collaborate with local Business Development and Account Managers to tailor each sales cycle to prospective and existing customers
What we are looking for
- BSc. or MSc. in STEM field
- Either a tech background (such as developer, architect or other tech role), or product background with technical depth
- Experience from fast-paced work environments, such as fintech, banking and/or startup is advantageous
- Worked in a position with significant B2B customer interaction, preferably with a customizable and evolving product, requiring great understanding of the customer’s needs
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to prioritise and get things done
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!