At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Money Manager @Tink
In the Money Manager team you’ll enable financial institutions to build smart and intuitive personal finance management applications that give their customers tools and personalised insights to better manage their money.
What you’ll do:
Design, build and run services that are having a positive impact in millions of peoples’ lives.
- Work with modern technologies such as Java, AWS, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Docker, gRPC and MySQL and many more!
- Join a fun and friendly workplace and collaborate with great colleagues in building high-quality products by following good engineering practices.
- Operate and troubleshoot the team’s production system.
- Provide in-depth code reviews for teammates and help out with documentation and best practices.
- Keep the user’s best in mind and contribute to the next generation of Tink Money Manager products.
Who you are:
You are an experienced Software Engineer that is comfortable working in Java.
- You have a good understanding of distributed systems and microservice architecture at scale.
- You are used to working with CI/CD and DevOps methodologies and tools.
- You work well with others and enjoy collaboration between teams.
- You are a proactive problem solver that knows first hand the value of continuous iterative improvements.
Our products are built on java services running in a kubernetes cluster on AWS. Technologies that we use include Java, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Docker, gRPC and MySQL.
Feel free to attach links to your Github account or anything else you feel we should know about.
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!