At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
We are looking for a brand designer to join our fantastic creative team; you’ll be working on a wide variety of design projects from digital branding to printed collateral. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to take their career forward with a growing company. As a brand designer, you will be responsible for communicating our vision to our customers through creating top-notch design assets – mainly for our social channels, campaigns and events but also for other sales and marketing materials. You will develop new assets based on our visual identity, be a part of ideation processes and pitch concepts. We encourage creative ideas, and look for someone who has a collaborative and friendly approach.
What you’ll do
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders (brand designers, product designers, motion designers, photographers, illustrators, copywriters and partners)
- Own, shape, develop and deliver creative projects
- Turn complex design orientated problems to creative solutions
- Deliver creative elements of projects on brief, on time and on budget
- Ensure high level of design quality throughout all deliverables
- Bring new insights to the team and propose innovative, fresh visual ideas
What we look for
- Strong visual design skills and design portfolio – that shows adaptability over multiple mediums (digital and print)
- Full proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well as Figma and/or Sketch
- Excellent attention to detail and to the brand guidelines
- Quickly learn new concepts and products and convey the benefits to others
- Can transform a design brief into design assets
- Genuine passion for design and creative culture
- Have strong teamwork skills as well as the confidence to communicate and present your ideas clearly to your team, and to stakeholders
- Fluent in English
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!