At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
To strengthen our creative studio team, and take our brand to the next level, we are looking for a content writer. As Tink’s content writer, you’ll be responsible for crafting engaging, informative and educational pieces of copy for our external channels, events, sales, product marketing and more. You’ll work closely with members of the marketing, sales and product teams – moulding Tink’s thought leadership into sharp copy that captures the attention of fintech unicorns and banks alike.
You know how to find and piece together a great story – and when to kill one that doesn’t work. You have a knack for engaging readers and crafting messages/stories that will resonate with your audience.
What you’ll do
- Write a wide variety of engaging content pieces for a B2B audience (usually with a business, product and tech focus), with an approachable, conversational tone
- Work on tight deadlines to produce large amounts of long- and short-form content
- Collaborate with stakeholders all over Tink to find and fine-tune the stories we tell
- Experiment and iterate on the content you produce by looking to performance data to understand what works and what doesn’t
- Masterfully weave in relevant keywords and write meta descriptions that help improve SEO
What we look for
- >5 years of B2B or B2C writing experience
- Native English speaker or full professional proficiency
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience writing a wide variety of different content pieces (blog posts, social media posts, white papers, speeches, video scripts, emails and more)
- Experience balancing creative priorities with business ones
- Ability to edit and proofread others’ content
- Know how to conduct interviews and extract useful information from that conversation
- Experience from tech companies very useful
- A natural storyteller with a passion for great content, and how it can drive conversations
- Top-notch communication and writing skills in English
- Strong storytelling, analytical and research skills
- Ability to translate complex ideas into customer-focused content that’s approachable and informative
- Passion for, and interest in tech companies
- Self-starter who can work independently and also as part of a bigger creative team
- Someone who can sniff out a good story and keep an eye on industry trends and hot topics in the financial world
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!