At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new iteration of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Due to the rapid growth of our organization and facing new challenges, we are looking for an experienced Agile Coach who will help our teams achieve operational excellence and maintain best practices. After a year of exceptional acceleration the time has come to awaken the ultimate potential of our teams.
As an Agile Coach, you will play an important role in securing the success of Tink by providing best practices, trainings and ensuring the quality and performance of our service. Make it possible to detect and improve defective processes, and thus increase the efficiency of employees.
You have previous experience as an Agile coach or multiple years as a Scrum Master or experience within agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, Lean). You often act as an informal leader and you can give multiple examples of when somebody listened and followed you.
You will work hand-in-hand with our Engineering Managers to analyse existing structure, improve and implement short- mid- and long term solutions, providing guidance and ultimately transformation into a fully agile organisation. As a leader, you strongly believe in fostering a culture of involvement, trust, and transparency.
1. Consult, guide, and provide expert support to the transformation program towards agile in a fast-moving organisation.
2. Help Engineering Managers and software development teams to change their ways of working to become fully agile.
3. Facilitate and lead organisational change and transformation towards an optimised agile organisation.
4. Researches best practice methodologies for agile and coaching and assesses them for adoption into the teams.
5. Coaches the organisation to reflect and continually discover better agile ways of working.
6. Mentor and enable others to learn, grow and become better professionals.
Experience and skills:
- Strong experience working as a Scrum Master or Product Manager with agile teams and as a leadership coach.
- Experience working in a multinational organisation and with remote teams.
- Solid experience in project management and change management.
- Strong knowledge of common Agile frameworks/principles/practices and methodologies.
- Strong focus on business outcomes.
- Comfort with collaboration and open communication.
- Ability to reach across functional borders.
- Willingness to travel between Warsaw and Stockholm to support teams in both locations.
- Nice to have: certification by Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org or Agile Coaching Institute
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!