Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Mission of Payments
If money makes the world go around, we are the ones actually making the money go around! Our mission is to allow customers to initiate payments from any account, at any bank to their own service in a fast and seamless way.
Business Development Manager - Enterprise Account Executive
As a result of continued high growth, we are now looking to find a Business Development Manager to drive business development in the UK. Together with the UK team you will play a vital role in fully establishing Tink as the number one player in the UK.
You will be positioned as an expert in open banking and the transformation that banks and financial institutions are going through. As Business Development Manager you will build our customer portfolio in the UK and drive innovation with our partners and ultimately bring financial happiness to our customers’ and their end users. As a crucial member of Tink’s Business Development Team in London, you will help design and execute the team’s sales and growth strategy.
This position is an opportunity for someone who wants to build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading European financial institutions.
- Build our customer portfolio by driving sales activities in UK
- Build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading financial institutions and FinTech companies
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders at potential customers and turn them into Tink ambassadors
- Lead workshops and meetings with key customers to identify customer needs and match them with Tink's offering
- Plan and drive the sales process from initial contact all the way to contract signature
- Attend and speak at conferences and events
- A degree within Business Administration/ Finance or Engineering
- 5+ years work experience
- Ability to manage client contacts on senior level
- Experience from finance, tech or other complex environments
- Preferably background from Business Development at a SaaS/tech company
- Experience in managing contract negotiations
- Strong people skills and ability to adapt to different stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills, fluent in English
- You should be eligible to work in the UK
- Entrepreneurial and gets things done
- Likes to find innovative, smart solutions to new problems
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Strong collaborator
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!