At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionize the way millions of people manage their money.
The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it. We haven’t come this far to only come this far.
How you'll be part of changing an industry and build the future of finance
Are you looking for a challenge where you get to combine your technical expertise with a commercial role? Would you like to be a key member in our organization, where you not only help us grow our customer portfolio, but also can impact our overall roadmap and the direction Tink is moving towards?
Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe. Our partners today include Poste Italiane, Caixa Geral de Depósitos, Nordea, American Express, BNP Paribas, NatWest, Sopra Banking Software, EnelX, Lydia, tribe, and PayPal.
A day in the life of a Solutions Architect
As a Solutions Architect, you will be an important stakeholder within our organization.
Your day to day activities will include meeting with large corporate banks, as well as fintech unicorns and startups, to help them understand how they can integrate the Tink platform into their organization and create value with our products.
Since you will be in a customer-facing role, you will also be able to impact Tink’s overall delivery roadmap together with our developers and product owners in our Stockholm office. They will rely on you to source insights from our customers into our organization.
Even though you will be working in Tink’s Stockholm office, you will also be part of an international Solutions Architecture team where we share ideas, insights, and support each other.
What we offer you
- Day to day collaboration with external stakeholders. You will be responsible for educating large financial institutions, as well as fintech startups, on how Tink can create value for them
- Being the source of Technical and Product expertise and advisory to clients, colleagues and prospects in the nordic market
- Advise customers on best-practice solutions for their use cases
- Support the entire sales process from project qualification, to RFI/RFP and technical workshops
- Close collaboration with Business Developers, Strategy Managers, and Product Owners to tailor each sales cycle for prospective and existing customers
- Be a key pillar in the geographically distributed Activation Team, by sharing learnings, challenge our way of working, and create best practices in our mission to help our customers grasp the maximum potential of our solutions.
- International and highly dynamic workplace where initiatives are highly appreciated and the sky is not the limit
- Possibility to work with an innovative product on the forefront, with high demand from the market and with a strong brand
- Steep learning-curve, to both thought-leading products and tech
- Through the role build an extensive network within the financial industry in the nordics
- International context and exchange with Solutions Architect teammates across Europe
- Tailor made onboarding program for the role
What we look for
- 5+ years work experience
- M.Sc. in STEM field
- Either tech background (developer/architect), with understanding of product and sales, or product background with tech depth
- Worked in a position with significant B2B customer interaction, preferably with a customizable and evolving product, requiring great understanding of the customer’s needs
- Experience from fast paced work environments, fintech, banking and/or startup is meriting
- Native/fluent in English and at least one nordic language. Additional languages are meriting.
Life at Tink
We believe that the best way to grow as individuals is to grow as a team. We highly value diversity of opinion and background. We believe that hiring people from many different backgrounds will help our team thrive and make the best possible decisions. Knowledge sharing is important to us, we like to create forums where we help people build new skills and establish best practices.
We’re looking forward to your application!