Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Please notice that whilst this is a remote position, you must be based in Poland and business travel (to Warsaw/Cracow) will be expected upon the needs (on average once a month).Engineering @ Tink
Engineering at Tink is built up of people. They are the ones who make sure we can develop the leading open banking platform by building easy-to-use and scalable services.
As a Senior Engineer at Tink, you will be part of driving the change in how everyone perceives banking and financial services for the better. We are looking for people who want to have an impact. In your team, at Tink, in the industry.
Engineering at Tink is also an inspirational group, where knowledge sharing and learning from each other is part of the culture to encourage everyone to develop and progress themselves.About our Teams
Here at Tink, we have a variety of products that we develop and naturally have multiple teams behind each product such as Aggregation Core, Accounts, Payments, Risk and many more. Here is a little about some of our teams and what they do:Aggregation Core -
Responsible for obtaining user consent to either access banking data or initialise payments, fetch user data from banks, and manage providers that are used to connect to individual banks (including suggesting the most optimal way for doing so.Accounts -
Store, refresh and display aggregated data from the thousands of financial institutions we connect to. With this data, we build products and APIs to solve problems like account aggregation, account verification, balance checks, and we support other Tink products.Payments -
Last but not least, Tink, as one of the first companies in Europe who initiate payments through open banking, working in Payments often means solving complex problems for which there’s no blueprint.What you will do:
- You will help us to drive our reliable, scalable and highly distributed open banking products to different markets using your technical leadership.
- Build products from the ground up. Taking an idea and making it a reality.
- Together with your team, you will deploy software multiple times per day.
- Work with our technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Memcached, Bazel, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Docker, gRPC, and MySQL, and much more.
- Innovate around new features and measure how these features perform, being instrumental in bringing the Product Vision to life.
- Collaborate and build high-quality products by following good engineering practices.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced Software Engineer with a primary focus in Java, Go, or Python.
- You have worked in a scalable, product-based environment.
- You are used to working with CI/CD and DevOps methodologies and tools.
- You have experience with Agile methodology.
- You have a passion for what you do. You want to better the product you are working on as well as your knowledge and skills.
- You work well with others and enjoy collaboration between teams.
- You are proactive and have experience in monitoring and problem resolution.
Feel free to attach links to your Github account or anything else you feel we should know about.
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!