Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to build our customer portfolio in Banking and Lending in the UK & IE. You will drive innovation with our partners and strategic accounts. As a crucial member of Tink’s Business Development Team you will help design and execute the team’s sales and growth strategy. You will be an expert in open banking, challenging, guiding, and leading our client's transformation. You will take ownership of a pipeline and drive large deals to conclusion (and smooth transition to implementation / account management) meeting the financial plan.
Our London office is rocketing, and we want this hire to play a vital role in placing Tink firmly on the map as the number one open banking platform for UK & IE financial institutions. We need a real expert in banking, who understands the transformation financial institutions are going through.
This position is an opportunity for someone who wants to build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading European financial institutions.
- Build a Banking customer portfolio by driving sales activities in UK
- Build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading financial institutions and FinTech companies
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders at potential customers and turn them into Tink ambassadors
- Lead workshops and meetings with key customers to identify customer needs and match them with Tink's offering
- Plan and drive the sales process from initial contact all the way to signature
- Build brand awareness, plan and lead marketing activities for the region and drive successful marketing projects
- Represent Tink at conferences and other public speaking events
- 3+ years of experience successful sales experience, ideally selling SaaS/financial solutions
- Selling deeply integrated solutions that support the delivery of technology
- Experience in managing contract negotiations
- Previous experience of working in a high growth company
- Strong people skills and ability to manage all stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Personal attributes: entrepreneurial and gets things done, likes to find innovative, smart solutions to new problems, pragmatic and solution-oriented, strong collaborator
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!