iOS or Android Engineer - Custom Development
We are data-driven banking.
Tink has been working since 2012 to disrupt the banking industry, pioneering technology that creates better customer experiences and more financial clarity. Seven years later, our technology is enabling some of Europe’s biggest banks and fintech unicorns to embrace the new open banking world – and deliver better financial products to millions of people. Tink has raised over 80 million EUR in venture capital, and we have grown from 30 to 150 people in the past 18 months.
Our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB, but also a wide range of upcoming tech companies building cool products on top of our APIs.
The past year we have noticed a big demand amongst our customers - they need our support in building great customer experiences. This includes both assisting them on how to use our products in ways that makes the most sense to their specific needs to actually building totally new products and features that caters to their digital strategy.
As an engineer in our Custom Development team you will be positioned as an expert in building open banking solutions. You work closely together with our product experts and technical project managers.
About the role
- Helping our partners building great products based on the Tink platform. This includes:
- Building bespoke apps together with our partners—from big banks to bleeding edge FinTechs
- Building flexible, white label components and journeys, available out-of-the box for our partners to get up and running with our products quickly
- Writing cookbooks and best-practice how-to guides
- Building PoC:s, demos and showcase apps—both internal, and external
- T-shaped front-end engineer
- Depth in (native) iOS (Obj-C & Swift) or Android (Java & Kotlin)
- Experience with React (JS/Native)
- Web markup and scripting (HTML/CSS/JS) is a plus
- Other languages (especially Java) is a plus
- Technically creative, and structured in how to break down a product into components
- Experience of building new products from scratch to deployment and maintenance
- Working as a consultant is a plus—used to work towards external partners, adapt to new assignments and deliver on set deadlines
- Fluent in English (other languages is a plus)