Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
The Data Foundations area aims to enable data-driven decision-making and development of data products, by providing a reliable and scalable data platform. Our infrastructure and tooling powers business insights, product analytics, customer reporting, machine learning, and data applications across Tink.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining the strategy and roadmap for two data platform teams. You will own the tools, infrastructure and processes that allow our product analysts, data engineers and data scientists to quickly turn data into actionable insights and powerful data products. You will be responsible for defining how to make data easy to work with at Tink, as well as the roadmap for how we get there.
We think that you either come from a solid product management background and are excited to venture into the data domain, or that you have experience working as a data analyst, data scientist or data engineer and are now interested in taking on a new type of role. If you have experience of both, that’s even better.
In this role you will:
- Be part of two teams that design, build and operate data flows within Tink’s data platform
- Work tirelessly to gain a deep understanding of the needs of your stakeholders - from data scientists and developers in other product teams, to product analysts, customer success managers and finance teams
- Define goals and milestones for your teams and work side by side with your team members, the engineering manager and other product teams and stakeholders to ensure the goals are reached
- Evaluate and measure the impact of your teams’ work and ensure that it contributes to reaching Tink’s overall goals
- Run some of the team's day-to-day activities, from retros to standups, groomings and plannings
- Communicate overall status to stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working either as a product manager or in a data analyst/scientist/engineer role
- Eagerness to help make Tink a data-driven company that builds innovative data products
- Drive for ensuring your work has a measurable impact on Tink’s business, by constantly looking for ways to validate the value you are creating
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Mindset of looking for pragmatic solutions and balancing quality and time to delivery depending on the situation
- Previous experience working with cloud based data platforms such as GCP, AWS or similar
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with multiple responsibilities
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!