Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
As an Engineering Manager, you will play an important role in securing the success of Tink by engaging in scaling our teams and ensuring the quality and performance of our service. You strongly believe in fostering a culture of involvement, trust, and transparency. Your team members feel included in decisions and understand how Tink's culture is incorporated in the determination.
This position will be responsible for one of our Connectivity teams that own the banking connection with Spanish banks. We are 6 backend engineers based in Madrid and Poland. We do screen scrapping, reverse engineering and work with agile.
Connectivity is building the leading connectivity platform to power the new world of finance. Our mission is to provide access to financial data in a simple, reliable, secure and cost-competitive way. Our business is to deliver the data to customers in a seamless and flexible way. This is the core of Tink's product offering as we aggregate financial data and provide a foundation for our Enrichment, Personal Finance Management, Payments Initiation Service, and other upcoming products.
- Foster a culture of learning, trust, responsibility, and friendliness
- Drive technical development and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Work closely with product management to ensure we're building products in the best way
- Enable the team to reach their targets by removing impediments, clarifying goals and initiatives, and fostering ownership and accountability
- Make sure the team has the talent it needs to succeed long-term by hiring great people
What we look for
- Solid developer background, spending at least 4-5 years working as an engineer.
- At least two years experience of leading teams and owning the delivery of the team.
- Experience from a high-paced engineering organization working with CI, scalability, and automation, etc.
- You have experience in setting ways of working and team targets for engineering teams, follow-up on delivery, and developed performance on both team and individual levels.
- You have solid experience from a product company working in an agile environment.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!