Product Manager Aggregation
Product – Stockholm
The rails and brains of open banking.
Tink is the best way to connect to banks across Europe and quickly build smart, personalised and delightful financial services.
From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - we help you deliver a more personal, intelligent financial experience to your users.
Today, our technology is transforming banks and countless customer experiences across Europe. Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB.
Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness.
Tink has raised over €80 million in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 30 to over 150 people.
Tink's Aggregation represents the core of Tink's product offering - and it provides foundation for our Enrichment, PFM and other (upcoming) products. In the last year we have been investing aggressively into growing our market coverage and went from only having presence in Sweden to being live in 10 EU markets and aggregating data from over 3000 financial institutions. As we are continuing to expand we are looking for a product manager that will take responsibility for further growing our pan-European presence and development of our aggregation product.
In this role you will:
- Lead a multidisciplinary product team that is responsible for developing our aggregation product
- Have ownership of the aggregation team's mission, vision and roadmap
- Run the team's day-to-day activities, from retros to standups, groomings and plannings
- Work tirelessly to gain deep understanding of the aggregation product, its usage and how its experienced by our customers
- Work side by side with your team members, other product teams and stakeholders to ensure efficient ways of working and alignment across the organisation
- Become domain expert for aggregation of financial data
Who you are:
- You have intimate knowledge of and passion for the financial technology domain
- Ideally you are familiar with PSD2
- 3+ years of experience in a product role
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams and have ideally experienced rapid growth earlier in your career
- You have passions and follow them - it does not matter whether it’s working with numbers, knowledge of the fintech domain, design or DIY home projects - we love people who have ambitions and persistence to achieve great things
- You see yourself standing behind and supporting Tink’s ambition to change the future of banking