Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Our mission as the People team at Tink is to help our managers to build high-performing teams. We believe that by supporting our managers to grow as hiring managers, coaches and business leaders we have a strong foundation for growing Tink in Europe. Being on a growth journey gives us the opportunity to run alongside with our teams and managers, not only supporting them with what they ask for but also taking initiatives on the things we see are missing and want to improve.
We have not come this far, to only come this far. There are currently around 600 employees in 18 markets. This means that we in the People team have gathered people who like to work with a wide scope of tasks and stakeholders. Some of the exciting projects we will be working on are; integrating acquired European start-ups, further geographical expansion, establishing a Learning and Development platform and program for Leadership development.
What you will do
At Tink we are growing rapidly in different markets, we continuously run into new challenges. In this role, you will bring value with your experience, business understanding and your passion for solving new problems. You will act as a great adviser to managers who are based across Europe.
Some of the tasks that you will do in this role:
- You will take lead on key HR areas such as leadership development, performance development, engagement, compensation & benefits.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, employment actions).
- Work closely with management to improve work relationships, build culture, and increase productivity and retention.
- Owning the talent plan for a function at Tink - how to secure talent long term for the function, including workforce planning.
- Enable that the organisation can grow in the way planned through a close collaboration with the Talent team.
- Take part in recruitment and evaluation for senior and manager positions.
- Ensure the reporting and analysis of key KPIs and take initiatives related to findings.
What we offer you
With the high pace and development at Tink we can promise a great variation in the things you do. We offer you an opportunity to be part of building concepts and solving problems from scratch and working with peers in different parts of Europe. You will drive impact and work closely with our organization, senior managers and talent. Our People team has people who like new challenges, learn new stuff and make things happen. We value communication, collaboration and honesty and always help each other out.
You will be a part of the People team at Tink and work closely with a team that consists of People Development (People Partners), People Operations and Talent Acquisition. As a team we handle all People-related questions and projects in the 13 countries where Tink has employees. You will report to the VP People.
What we’re looking for
- An academic degree, preferably in business or HR.
- +5 years experience of advising and supporting managers in HR-related topics.
- Experience from working in an international and fast-growing context.
- Deep knowledge within employee lifecycle areas such as on/offboarding, comp&ben, engagement, performance management, employment law and work environment.
- Experience coaching team leaders within a Product or Engineering organization is very valuable.
- Just as much interest in our business as in people, we are the link and need to understand both worlds to be great partners.
- Fluent English is a requirement. An intermediate level of Polish is a plus.
- Challenge our way of thinking and bring your thoughts on how we can improve and work more efficiently.
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!