At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
We began to build our Warsaw office in 2019 and have since seen big growth. We have 85 employees in our Warsaw office and we see great potential in Warsaw and have big plans for our further growth here. Our office is located in the city centre in a very modern and creative start-up atmosphere - the co-working office of Mindspace.
We at Tink have very exciting period in front of us where we will conquer the European market with our ground-breaking technology. Our office in Warsaw is growing at very fast pace and therefore we're now looking for more engineering managers to join the team! Do you want to be part of building the best start-up fintech company out there? Keep reading!
How you'll challenge an industry:
Tink is an engineering and product company at heart. As an Engineering Manager at Tink your primary responsibilities are to create highly efficient, happy, learning and engaged teams that create and operate the best products with high quality, serving our customers to become successful.
- Be responsible for the overall delivery and quality of the products your team builds.
- Work closely with product management to ensure we're building products in the best way.
- Optimize team efficiency and scalability.
- Engage team and make everyone move in the same direction towards the same goal.
- Juggle priorities and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Be data-driven and always seek new ways of knowing and improving you services.
- Coach and mentor engineers making them grow.
- Actively support recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- 7+ years of work experience, at least 2 of those as a manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have hired and led high performance engineering teams.
- Have made a major movement or led a change initiative, for example taking a project or team from A to B.
- You have a solid experience from working in an agile development environment.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Polish and English
About our teams
The Connectivity team at Tink is responsible for Tink's Account Aggregation product. A product we believe will be a hygiene factor in any mobile banking app, registration flow, check-out flow or any service built by a modern fintech.
The Finance Management team transforms basic financial data into valuable information by means of engineering and machine learning techniques. As data is ingested into Tink’s platform, it gets enriched, helping end-users and financial entities to understand it and make better, informed decisions.
The Payments team is divided into teams involving people from engineering, product and commercial to create a mini-startup within the Tink organization. All together responsible for delivering services to make better financial decisions.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to reach out.
We look forward to your application!