Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Open banking is enabling a new world of financial services to come to life. As part of this new world, Tink’s Connectivity Platform aims to level the playing field and enable innovation by making sure anybody can access the financial data they need to make their great idea for a new financial service come to life.
Our mission is to enable this new generation of financial services to intuitively and effortlessly connect to all banks and financial institutions globally.
Already today Tink’s Connectivity Platform processes more than 2 billion transactions per month for 3500+ banks and payment providers in more than 18 markets.
What you will do
Your role will be to build features for our high volume platform that all of Tink’s traffic goes through. This platform is the gateway for all of our customers and bank’s connections and that powers all of our products. This is a great challenge for someone who wants to develop a high availability platform and is willing to invest in building new and modern architecture. This role has huge potential of impact for Tink’s growth and will help drive our future success.
What we offer you
- Working in a key area of Tink’s growth with plenty of opportunity to have an impact and help with Tink’s success
- Roadmap and own the future of the platform - driving and managing the roadmap of our core platform features
- Be part of cross functional Engineering teams where you will be working collaboratively to solve Engineering challenges from a Product Management perspective
What we’re looking for
- An experienced Product Manager who has built platforms or internal products - a platform thinking Product Manager
- Experience working on high availability systems - building big complex things at a large scale
- Have some understanding of the fintech market: especially around big data, transactional data, eCommerce data and payments
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and leading cross-team syncs
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with multiple responsibilities
- Operational excellence is key
- Would be nice to have: technical or software engineering background
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!