Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Help us build a new way to pay!
We are a company of engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build, and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. People from all over Europe, and the world, have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe. We offer the tools that allow anyone, from big banks to fintech startups, to build the future of financial services across Europe. But we are far from done.
As one of the first companies in Europe to initiate payments through open banking, our day-to-day work often means solving problems for which there’s no blueprint – problems that no one else has thought of before. What we build helps to drive the entire open banking sector forward. We’re already seeing huge momentum, but we’re just getting started on this journey, and we expect to learn a lot and have fun along the way.
As a tester in Payments, you will:
- Own and maintain collaboration and conversations within Tink teams about testing user experience and product behavior.
- Together with the team make sure customer-facing SDKs are implemented according to specifications.
- Work with the rest of the team and help to verify new and existing functionality across our European markets.
- Help out in collaboration with the customer support teams, making sure critical issues are taken care of.
- Collaborate and help building high-quality products by following good testing and engineering practices.
- You are interested in automated testing and will be eager to explore possibilities of implementing them at Tink.
- Help to identify and improve workflow from a testing perspective.
What we look for:
You like to break things and see what makes them tick. You don’t rely on having predefined test cases, instead work exploratory and don’t shy away from manual testing. At the same time you like to think about what can be automated and supporting your team to get this done. The team together owns the quality of the product including both coding and testing. As a tester you are not solely responsible for doing everything testing related, quality assistance rather than quality assurance.
You have experience with:
- Exploratory testing and testing in an agile environment
- Helping teams to set up automated tests
- Working with customers, having discussion about how the product (should) works
- Front-end and back-end tests both manually and automation
- Appium, Selenium and/or Cypress
Your future team
SDK Payments is a distributed team located in both Stockholm and Warsaw with frontend engineers, one ux/ui designer, one product manager and one engineering manager. Team is continuously experimenting in becoming better. Sometimes we fail, but luckily that always provides a great learning opportunity. The team collaborates both with other backend as well as other frontend teams and insights are shared in weekly demos.
Life at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!