Backend Software Engineer
Engineering – Stockholm
We’re looking for Software Engineers to join our teams to focus on systems and application development in our backend teams. As part of the backend team you’ll be responsible for building features and capabilities in the Tink Platform that powers our award winning Tink app and our B2B offering.
The Tink platform consists of a (micro)service oriented architecture micro-services providing capabilities to aggregate information from hundreds of financial institutions, execute payments and transfers, process billions of transactions and automatically build statistical models of financial behavior using machine learning. The platform handles vast amounts of semi-structured data that we help our users make sense of and provide intelligent insights and advice on how to save and spend smarter.
- Build features and capabilities to support features in our apps.
- Design and develop models that provides smart insights to our users.
- Build and maintain scalable services for handling millions of users' personal finance.
- Keep the user’s best in mind and contribute ideas and thoughts to the next generation of Tink
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in systems development in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python, Go.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience from building scalable, service oriented architectures.
- Experience with distributed computing (Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop etc.)
- Experience with machine learning (clustering algorithms, recommendation systems, MLlib, Mahout, etc.)
- Experience with information security from a systems development perspective (OWASP, encryption, etc.)
How we work
Tink is an engineering and product company at heart. We look for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle whatever problem. As an engineer at Tink, you will work in a specific team critical to Tink’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our colleagues to be versatile, enthusiastic and display leadership qualities to tackle new problems across the board as we continue to push our product forward.
Even though we are separated in teams, Tink is still a true start-up and one big team where everyone’s opinion is valued. It’s not uncommon that we all sit together and workshop on the next feature design on a Friday afternoon, and build prototypes and ship beta versions the week after. There is a great degree of freedom within your team and you are solely responsible for what you do and your time. This is a perfect time to join Tink and put yourself in one of these small, growing and creative teams.
Feel free to attach links to your Github account or anything else you feel we should know about.