Integration Software Engineer
Engineering – Stockholm
We’re looking for a software engineer to join our integration team to focus on systems and application development in our backend. As part of the integration team you’ll be responsible for developing integrations with financial institutes in order to aggregate data.
The Tink platform aggregate information from hundreds of financial institutions, executes payments and transfers and processes billions of transactions. The integration team looks to expand its operations to support even more financial institutes in more countries than before. This means developing smarter and more effective tools, monitoring and alerting in order to scale up aggregation.
As a member of the integration team you’ll work closely with other backend software engineering teams, the product team, and are jointly responsible for defining, designing and implementing the next generation of the Tink product.
- Reverse engineer APIs to banks across Europe.
- Build components that integrates with the bank and fetches the user’s data.
- Create a scalable framework around building and maintaining integrations, making it a 20 people team instead of a 200 dito.
- Keep the user’s best in mind and contribute ideas and thoughts to the next generation of Tink.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in systems development in Java.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A good understanding of http based communications and modern API design.
- Experience from building scalable, service oriented architectures.
- Experience with reverse engineering, preferably Dalvik Java and/or ARM based applications.
- Experience with information security from a systems development perspective (OWASP, encryption, etc.)
How we work
Tink is an engineering and product company at heart. We look for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle whatever problem. As an engineer at Tink, you will work in a specific team critical to Tink’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our colleagues to be versatile, enthusiastic and display leadership qualities to tackle new problems across the board as we continue to push our product forward.
Even though we are separated in teams, Tink is still a true start-up and one big team where everyone’s opinion is valued. It’s not uncommon that we all sit together and workshop on the next feature design on a Friday afternoon, and build prototypes and ship beta versions the week after. There is a great degree of freedom within your team and you are solely responsible for what you do and your time. This is a perfect time to join Tink and put yourself in one of these small, growing and creative teams.
Feel free to attach links to your Github account or anything else you feel we should know about