Technical Project Manager
Tink Technology – Stockholm
We are data-driven banking.
Tink enables banks and financial institutions to become data-driven through smart, precise, future-proof technology. From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - we deliver personal, intelligent financial experiences.
Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB. Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness. Tink has raised over 250 million SEK in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 15 to over 120 people.
We’re looking for Technical Project Managers with technical talent to manage, advise and lead our customers, ultimately bringing financial happiness to our customers’ end users. You will be a crucial member of Tink’s B2B organisation where we power some of Europe’s largest banks and fastest growing fintech unicorns. You will work in close contact with our enterprise customers throughout the entire customer lifetime. Being the technical expertise in pre-contract discussions, advising and leading customers in the planning and implementation phase and supporting and guide them when they have systems operating in production. As a champion for the Tink Solution you will support and challenge our current and future customers.
The Technical Project Manager ensures customer success in building applications and services on the Tink platform. You are the expert on the full line of Tink services and the customer’s architecture in order to provide assistance and guidance in strategic questions, project and launch planning and ongoing operational issues. Technical Project Managers are engaged at account level in providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the customer’s life cycle.
- Engage with customers to understand business needs and how that translates to technical needs, problems and requirements.
- Troubleshoot and drive issue escalation with Tink tech teams.
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer.
- Act as champion and advocate for customer requirements within Tink (be their voice).
- 3/5+ years design/implementation/project experience of distributed applications.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
- Experience in leading complex tech projects.
- Strong customer focus and solution oriented mindset.
- Experience from finance or other complex environments.
- Experience with technical architecture.
- Experience in one or more of: C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, Python, Go.
- Experience with databases and SQL.