Partner Solution Engineer
Tink Technology – Stockholm
Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Our goal is to help people to understand their finances, empower them to make smarter choices and ultimately bring financial happiness. We believes that managing money should be effortless and rewarding.
We currently operate under a dual business model; one B2C where we offer 500 000 people in Sweden a better understanding of their finances through our award winning mobile app Tink, the other, Tink Technology, is B2B where we license the underlying core technology to financial institutions across the world.
Tink Technology has a strong foundation with customers such as ABN AMRO, SEB, Klarna and Nordea. The business is entering a rapid growth mode to expand the proven product across Europe and the rest of the world.
We’re looking for Partner Solution Engineers with technical talent to manage, advise and lead our customers, ultimately bringing financial happiness to our customers’ end users. You will be a crucial member of Tink Technology, Tink’s business-to-business leg where we power some of Europe’s largest banks and fastest growing FinTech unicorns. You will work in close contact with our enterprise customers throughout the entire customer lifetime. Being the technical expertise in pre-contract discussions, advising and leading customers in the planning and implementation phase and supporting and guide them when they have systems operating in production. As a champion for the Tink Solution you will support and challenge our current and future customers.
The Partner Solution Engineer ensures customer success in building applications and services on the Tink platform. You are the expert on the full line of Tink services and the customer’s architecture in order to provide assistance and guidance in strategic questions, project and launch planning and ongoing operational issues. Partner Solution Engineers are engaged at account level in providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the customer’s life cycle.
- Engage with your customers to understand business needs and how that translates to technical needs, problems and requirements.
- Troubleshoot and drive issue escalation with Tink tech teams.
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer.
- Provide detailed pre-launch planning and reviews of service disruptions, metrics and detailed.
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within Tink (be their voice).
- 3/5+ years design/implementation/project experience of distributed applications.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
- Experience in leading complex tech projects.
- Strong customer focus and solution oriented mindset.
- Experience from finance or other complex environments.
- Experience with technical architecture.
- Experience in one or more of: C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, Python, Go.
- Experience with databases and SQL.