Senior Partnership Manager
Tink Technology – Stockholm
We are data-driven banking.
Tink enables banks and financial institutions to become data-driven through smart, precise, future-proof technology. From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - we deliver personal, intelligent financial experiences.
Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB. Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness. Tink has raised over 250 million SEK in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 15 to over 120 people.
We are now looking for a Senior Partnership Manager to join our Customer Success team. Partnership Managers work broadly with prospects and customers to drive contract discussions and to manage our customers’ overall experience and engagement with Tink. They are assigned to work closely with our largest Enterprise customers that request a more personalized dialogue and a deeper relationship.
About the role
- Managing some of our largest Enterprise customers and taking full commercial responsibility for these accounts
- Leading complex contract discussions at prospects, orchestrating internal teams with participants from legal, onboarding, professional services, and product management.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products.
- Using your experience and consultative selling skills to grow Tink’s business with existing customers
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Tink roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality with providing Tink with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes.
- 8+ years of experience in a customer services role (consulting or account management).
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (e.g. Sales, Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host workshops.
- Leadership experience is meriting.
- Experience from finance, tech or other complex environments is meriting
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.