Tink Technology – Stockholm
Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Our goal is to help people to understand their finances, empower them to make smarter choices and ultimately bring financial happiness. We believes that managing money should be effortless and rewarding.
We currently operate under a dual business model; one B2C where we offer 500 000 people in Sweden a better understanding of their finances through our award winning mobile app Tink, the other, Tink Technology, is B2B where we license the underlying core technology to financial institutions across the world.
Tink Technology has a strong foundation with customers such as ABN AMRO, SEB, Klarna and Nordea. The business is entering a rapid growth mode to expand the proven product across Europe and the rest of the world.
We’re looking for Partnership Managers to build our customer portfolio, drive innovation with our partners ultimately bringing financial happiness to our customers’ end users. As a crucial member of Tinks Enterprise Team you will help build the departments sales and growth strategy. As a champion for the Tink Solution you will challenge and support our current and future partners. This position is an opportunity for someone who wants to build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading European financial institutions.
- Build strong relationships to key persons at potential customers – turn them into Tink ambassadors.
- Build business case to show the value in collaborating with Tink and to give Tink ambassadors support in internal dialogs.
- Lead workshops and meetings with key customer stakeholders.
- Full commercial responsibility for existing customer portfolio.
- Deepen and develop relationships to existing customers, adding customer value.
- Identify and build relationship to new key persons at the customer to broaden the business scope.
- Analyze and follow up on customer profitability.
- Continuously develop and improve internal work processes.
- Master in Business Administration/Finance Engineering.
- 4-7 years work experience.
- Experience in leading complex projects.
- Experience on managing client contacts on CxO-level.
- Preferably, you have a background in management consulting, strategy, finance/investment or similar professional environment.
- Experience from finance, tech or other complex environments is meriting.