Product Manager API Product
Product – Stockholm
With 500.000 users in Sweden the Tink consumer App provides personal finance management service and a marketplace of financial services. With our B2B Tink Technology product we serve leading European banks and fintechs by empowering them to utilise access to financial data and tools. Tink has raised over 20 million EUR in venture capital and in the past 18 months grew from 15 to over 60 people. We are continuing our expansion and are looking for new talent to join our product team - Product Manager for API Product.
Our B2B offering has seen rapid growth and we have enabled numerous large financial institutions across Europe to utilise our technology. Nevertheless we believe that the power of our technology should be accessible to any company, regardless of their size. Our API Product’s mission is to build a world class experience and tools that enable any developer in the world to quickly, easily and affordably access all Tink’s Technology products.
- As a product manager at Tink, you are at the heart of the product: you know it inside out, you set its vision and you drive the long-term as well as day to day team activities
- Work closely with, inspire and support a multi-disciplinary team (developers, designers and data analysts) to build world class developer experience
- Define and shape the API Product’s vision and work with the team towards it
- Manage the team’s backlog and ensure that your team is constantly doing the right things - not only building new developer focused functionality but also being aligned with Tink’s aggressive expansion plans, ensuring a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt, maintenance and support
- Manage internal and external stakeholders - namely, you work closely with Tink’s API product customers (developers), Head of Product, sales & strategy teams to align on near- and long-term product ambitions
- Directly influence how the product is marketed externally and actively support related activities - from joining conferences to helping organise hackathons
- As your product’s users will be developers, you have worked as a developer yourself or have other experiences that make it easy for you to get into their shoes
- While techie at heart you thrive in multidisciplinary environments and enjoy bridging technology, product, design and business domains
- You have experience in leading cross-functional teams and have ideally experienced rapid growth earlier in your career
- You know what it takes to build and maintain a great product - and your past endeavours back that up!
- You have passions and follow them - it does not matter whether it’s working with numbers, knowledge of the fintech domain, design or DIY home projects - we love people who have ambitions and persistence to achieve great things
- Ideally, you are familiar with and/or have worked in the fintech space before
- You see yourself standing behind and supporting Tink’s ambition to change the future of banking