Product Manager Data Enrichment
Product – Stockholm
With 500.000 users in Sweden the Tink’s consumer App provides personal finance management service and a marketplace of financial services. With our B2B Technology product we serve leading European banks and Fintechs by empowering them to fully utilise access to financial data. Tink has raised over 20 million EUR in venture capital and in the past 18 months grew from 15 to over 50 people. We continue on the path of rapid growth and are looking for new talent.
The Data team is responsible for processing, enriching, storing and exposing millions of financial transactions handled by Tink systems - these transactions are either used by Tink’s App or by one of our enterprise customers. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead a team of machine learning & data experts and developers.
- As a product manager at Tink, you are at the heart of the product: you know it inside out, you set its vision and you drive the long-term as well as day to day team activities
- Work closely with, inspire and support a multi-disciplinary team (developers, business intelligence and data analysts) to continue developing the world-class data processing system that Tink has today
- Define and be responsible for metrics and KPI’s that measure the team/product’s performance and quality - from processing speed and availability to comparing various machine learning models used for categorising transactions
- Manage the team’s backlog and ensure that your team is constantly doing the right things - not only supporting Tink’s aggressive expansion plans but ensure a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt, maintenance and support
- Manage internal and external stakeholders - namely, you work closely with Tink’s Enterprise customers, Tink consumer team, head of product, sales & strategy teams to align on near- and long-term product ambitions
- You have either worked in a role heavy on data analytics and machine learning (as a developer, analyst etc.) or have other experiences that make you comfortable in highly analytics driven environments
- While your passion is data you thrive in multidisciplinary environments and enjoy bridging technology, product and business domains
- You have experience in leading cross-functional teams and have ideally experienced rapid growth earlier in your career
- You know what it takes to build and maintain large scale applications and products - and your past endeavours back that up!
- You have passions and follow them - it does not matter whether it’s working with numbers, knowledge of the fintech domain, design or DIY home projects - we love people who have ambitions and persistence to achieve great things
- Ideally, you are familiar with and have worked in the Fintech space before
- You see yourself standing behind and supporting Tink’s ambition to change the future of banking