Engineering – Stockholm
The rails and brains of open banking
Tink is the best way to connect to banks across Europe and quickly build smart, personalised and delightful financial services.
From collecting or analysing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - we help you deliver a more personal, intelligent financial experience to your users.
Today, our technology is transforming banks and countless customer experiences across Europe. Founded in Stockholm in 2012, our partners include Nordea, BNP Paribas Fortis, Klarna, ABN AMRO and SEB.
Through our technology, our mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness.
Tink has raised over €80 million in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown from 30 to over 150 people.
Tink is an engineering and product company at heart. We are now looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to help us expand the organisation as well as make our engineering teams happy and efficient.
As an Engineering Manager at Tink your primary responsibilities are to manage a team of engineers, ensuring that they are growing as engineers, have fun and make sure they have what they need to build great products. The later includes providing technical leadership, driving organisational change and processes.
- Coach, hire and mentor a team of engineers.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- While we don’t expect you to code, we do expect you to be aware of the latest technique and have experience working in development teams.
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects cross product teams.
- Work closely with product management to ensure we're building products in the best way.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in systems development in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python, Go.
- You have hired and led high performance engineering teams.
- You have a solid experience from working in an agile development environment.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Feel free to attach links to your GitHub account or anything else you feel we should know about.