Brand Design Intern
Marketing – Stockholm
Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Our goal is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter choices and ultimately bring financial happiness.
We currently operate under a dual business model; one B2C, offering 500 000 people in Sweden smarter ways to manage their money through our award winning app, and the other B2B, where we license the underlying core technology to financial institutions across the world.
We are looking for multi-disciplinary designer with a focus on brand design, to work closely with our design team to create a wide variety of campaigns and assets for both our B2B and B2C departments.
You are a self-starter who can execute fast, you thrive in a startup environment and have an excellent eye for details.
Typical tasks will include
- Creating keynote and sales presentations on the data-driven future of retail banking
- Creating B2B assets for channels such as newsletter, social media, marketing automation
- Creating B2C assets for campaigns, e.g. SoMe, performance marketing etc.
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Experience from digital marketing
- Film editing experience is a plus
The internship is paid and will run for 3 months with the opportunity for extension.