Director - API Partnerships
Tink Technology – Stockholm
Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Our goal is to help people to understand their finances, empower them to make smarter choices and ultimately bring financial happiness. We believe that managing money should be effortless and rewarding.
We currently operate under a dual business model; one B2C where we offer 500,000 people in Sweden a better understanding of their finances through our award winning mobile app Tink, the other is B2B where we license the underlying core technology to businesses across the world.
The B2B offering has a strong foundation in our enterprise solution, where we provide technology to larger financial institutions such as ABN AMRO, SEB, Klarna and Nordea. Recently we also opened our API platform for any business, regardless of size, to access and develop new services upon our technology. Read more in our latest press release.
We’re now looking for a new Director of API Partnerships who will establish Tink's API platform as the go to place for financial data and services in the Nordics and rest of Europe. In the role, your mission will be two folded; attract and educate developers and businesses in the value of using our API platform, and feedback learnings and discussions from these interactions to the product team - ensuring that Tink is a market leader when it comes to innovation and the services we provide. Taking ownership of these new business ventures you will operate in the intersection between business, product and marketing and a key to success will be to inspire your audience and form relationships with our API users, regardless if it’s developers using our services for free or larger corporations incorporating the technology in core processes.
- Act as a thought leader on how Tink’s APIs create value across multiple industries, markets and functions
- Be the ambassador and spokesperson of Tink in the fintech community by participating and speaking at conferences, events and other relevant channels
- Develop strong relationships across the spectrum of existing and potential customers: from the startup community to large companies, from developers to C-level executives
- Keep up to date with technology and business trends and provide critical input on how our product offering, communication and sales strategy should evolve
- Work closely with Tink’s Product and Marketing teams to help shape Tink’s API offering going forward
- Lead and develop team members as Tink continues to grow as an organization
- You will be measured by your ability to grow awareness of Tink's mission, product offering and thought leadership across Europe and the pace at which new companies start using our API platform
- Passion for and interest in tech developments, startup environments and the concept of API economy
- Experienced and comfortable with communicating to larger audiences
- Experience from sales and marketing and managing client contacts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years work experience
- Experience from the fintech space is beneficial